The most complete tool to work with PDFs
The PDF format is widely known in all sorts of scopes, being notably used both at administrative, professional and academic levels. If you need a program full of functions to draw up PDFs, one of the best options that you'll find is definitely Drawboard PDF.
One of the simplest and most complete PDF editors.
We're talking about a program with a series of very clear tools that allow us to carry out all sorts of tasks on PDF files. From opening existing files to creating new ones, including the export of other text files to this format.
Main functions of Drawboard PDF
- Switch between pen and finger to activate notes.
- Open, read and save documents in PDF.
- Create new PDF documents.
- Configure the size, orientation and number of pages.
- Edit and draw on contents.
- Option to swap places between notes.
- Insert geometric shapes to highlight contents.
- Include notes in pop-up format.
- Undo and redo actions.
- Keyboard shortcuts.
These functions, together with how simple the interface is, makes this program one of the best tools we can turn to when it comes to working with PDFs.
- The trial version allows us to use the program for 3 days.
- Requires Windows 10.